RE: OCM funny pre-requists - two advanced courses from OU.

From: Darrell Landrum <darrell_at_landrum.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:35:34 -0500

I concur. I e-mailed the folks in that oracle department directly at ocpexam_ww_at_oracle.com (this is on the website):

Their response.

Dear Darrell,

Details regarding the 10g OCM requirements including upgrading Oracle9i OCM's to 10g have not been finalized for release at this time. We expect to release information to the public regarding the 10g OCM requirements by December. Visit our website for the latest News & Events at http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=39

Regards,
OCP Program