RE: OCM funny pre-requists - two advanced courses from OU.

From: david wendelken <davewendelken_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:53:47 -0400 (EDT)

>They are the requirements, if you dont like it dont pay them.

>Oracle like any other company want to make money and this is their way
>of doing it. Their requirements are clearly laid out so you know
>exactly what you are getting yourself in for.

>Your call if you want to pay it or not

Exactly correct.

And, because Oracle arbitrarily changed the cost basis for getting professional certification from "pay for the exam" to "pay for these two courses and then pay for the exam", we also have the right to be disgruntled customers.

It's their choice whether they continue to annoy their customers with arrogantly and unpredictably implemented pricing and licensing changes, and it's our choice whether we continue to rely upon Oracle for running our businesses.