RE: Automate analyze - can't log in

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:52:53 -0400

The sql script (below) does stats on everything in the database and then deletes them from sys and system. My boss wanted it that way so that if any schemas get added, we won't have to worry about forgetting to do stats on them.

whenever sqlerror exit 1
set timing on

exec dbms_stats.gather_database_stats(estimate_percent=>20,cascade=>true);
exec dbms_stats.delete_schema_stats('SYS');
exec dbms_stats.delete_schema_stats('SYSTEM');
set timing off
exit