Re: Temporary Tables - 3 of 3

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:47:15 -0400

Agreed and the other ways of doing things without GTTs and the flexibility they provide by using standard SQL are ?? did you try to use dynamic_sampling with GTTs? it works reasonably well. We have about 800 sessions that use multiple GTTs and aslong as you are appropriately sized, there is no problem.

Last I checked everyone is telling me space is cheap, so I could allocate more space _if needed_

Raj