Fwd: 10g oem privs

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:01:09 -0400

Hi Team,

I am new to 10g.
I want to create a user who can only SEE through oem browser. I found one role called oem_monitor, I assigned that to a user but unable to login to browser oem through that user.

create user chirag identified by chirag; grant connect,create session to chirag;
grant oem_monitor to chirag;
OR
grant select any dictinary to chirag;

If I m trying to create a view only user through OEM, it still gives a user to STARTUP - SHUTDOWN options on the database.

How can we create a user only with VIEW privs n no changes to db at all.

Regards - Chirag
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Aug 26 2005 - 12:03:12 CDT