RE: Anyone running 10gR2 RAC

From: Chen, Sarah <Sarah_Chen_at_BUDCO.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:04:43 -0400

We successfully created Oracle 10g Rel2 RAC on RHEL3 about 3 weeks ago. Everything fantastic and impression. Good luck!

	Best Regards,
	Sarah Chen
	Information Technologies
	Sr. Oracle Database / Application Server Administrator
	Budco - The Dialogue Company
	Phone:	313.957.5475
	email:	sarah_chen_at_budco.com