Re: ORA-1578...block corrupted...error is normal...a block...had a NOLOGGING...operation performed against

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:32:28 -0700

You're right, I missed that part.

Seems to me there's a documentation bug.

I would welcome any tests showing the the docs to be correct.

On the version and platform I tested (Linux and either 9.2.0.6<http://9.2.0.6>IIRC ) it
didn't work like that.

Subsequent updates to the index created with nologging were recovered.

Jared

--
Jared Still