Re: Problems retaining what I study

From: Ram K <lambu999_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:27:05 -0400

Hi all,

Thanks for the response.

To sum it up:

  1. Take notes on what I study and reread the notes after a few days.
  2. Practice what I read, if possible (it may not be possible to test certain things, unless I have access to it at work, for eg HP UX or Dataguard. Many things I read is theory).
  3. Get in to a heated argument on topic at hand. (without getting into trouble)
  4. Teach it to people or explain it to peers.
  5. If it is a code, comment it well.

   Hopefully, they will help.

   PS: Try to transfer some of the cells from Ken Jennings' brain into mine.

--

Thanks,
Ram.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Aug 22 2005 - 10:29:06 CDT