Re: Import Question

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:20:45 -0700

Try these addon options

import ..you options.. buffer=1048576 commit=y feedback=5000 (or 10000).

you should be good to go atleast during the phase of importing the schema

On the other hand if you are good in Unix scripting or PERL scripting i would suggest the following for importing pkgs

$ strings dmpfile > dmpfile.str

Use unix/perl to extract the pkgs for the schema and run them.

HTH GovindanK