Re: Please help me get RMAN going with Tivoli

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:48:37 -0600

There is a good redbook "Backing up Oracle using Tivoli Storage Management" (SG24-6249) which covers all the steps in detail. It's a bit dated, written for rman 8i and probably also for some prior release of Tivoli, but in the TDPO interface between rman and tivoli nothing as really changed.

--
Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation