RE: 9205 to 9206

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:47:41 -0700

I've been running 9206 for several months on Windows, HP-UX and AIX with no problems. Of course you should check the Metalink note with the latest Known Issues to see if there is anything there of concern for your environment. I think 9.2.0.7 is already out for some platforms too so you might wnat to check on that.

Regards,
Brandon