Re: TimesTen, anyone ?

From: Richard Ji <richard.c.ji_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:36:22 -0400

Yes, good point. I should of stated that our purpose was to off load a component of the system we are doing with Oracle to something else. With Oracle we are able to perform 1500 per sec per CPU and I want do more transactions and save on Oracle licenses. Berkeley DB would be the longest path, because it's quite a different animal. You would have to do stuff in tuples. Where as EnterpriseDB and ANTs supports Oracle PL/SQL to a large extent and make transition much easier.

Regards,