Running catpatch, etc. after db in use

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:33:01 -0400

Can catpatch.sql and utlrp.sql and upgrade catalog be run after the database is already being used?
Is there going to be additional problems if the compatibility parameter has already been set to 9206.

On one of my databases I inadvertently forgot to do the post-install steps of running the above after applying 9206 to a 9204 database. Unfortunately application data has already been set up in the database and users have already begun adding data to the databases. I am not sure what the impact is of running the above scripts now.