RE: Anyone with experience with MMOG and databases?

From: Marquez, Chris <cmarquez_at_collegeboard.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:06:51 -0400

Your funny.

> >>I hardly can see a reason to choose Oracle

||Not at all.
||I said there are valid alternatives that are often
||cheaper and more standards-compliant, while wholly adequate.

No, you said, as quoted;
"I hardly can see a reason to choose Oracle" Am I confused about the black and white letters I'm seeing on my screen?

||I propose to stop here if more rational
||statements for discussion don't come along.

Well, don't make irrational statements in discussion groups and you will not get the reaction your getting, no?

Again your funny. You are like the little brother that punches the big brother when he is not looking, and then wonders why he gets a beating form the big brother.

Chris