RE: Anyone with experience with MMOG and databases?

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:00:56 +0200

ANSI is *not* an old hat -- it is a national hat, just like DIN, and many other countries have their local standards. ISO is the international standardization committee, and the ANSI and ISO standards for the SQL language are so extremely close that they are documented together. And if anyone says that Oracle is far away from implementing the ANSI/ISO standard, I challenge that person to mention a product that comes closer...

By the way, I assume we are talking core SQL:2003 if you talk about the SQL standard, right? that's the *only* existing standard, because ISO standards supersede eachother.

kind regards,

Lex.

Steve Adams Seminar http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html