Re: 10g Upgrade OCP sample questions

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:11:07 -0400

Hi,
My position is the following, if you want to guarantee your certification 1) You read the manuals do all tests of new features, and then certifiy. 2) You go to selftest buy the test and take the exam.

I had read 3 books about new features, out than the documentation, but I would not dare to take the certification exam, without buying selftest software. Because I prefer to pay 230 U$ in total, and know I am going to pass, and the additional benefit than using self test software you learn some points you miss when reading the documentation.
Than paying 260 U$, because I miss the exam.

--
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i