RE: Too many rows reported for index in tkprof

From: Charu Joshi <joshic_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 06:08:46 +0100

Just be aware of the side-effect that the compute statistics clause will wipe out any histogram on the column(s) on which index is being created/rebuilt (atleast as of 9i).

Regards,
Charu

PS: I have sent this post once under a wrong title and once only to Wolfgang . Apologies for that. Haven't got used to doing reply-all yet.