Re: Survey: Which Linux desktop would you run a test of Oracle on and why?

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_allegientsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:06:04 -0400

If you dropped the requirement for 9.2, I'd suggest this distribution: http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/get.jsp It's ellegant, proven and stable. A colleague of mine is installing Solaris x86 on a Dell PC right now. I'll let you know how are things by the end of the next week. We're planning to install 10.1.0.3 If anyone has suggestions, I'm dying to hear them.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA