Re: Questionable Statistics(URGENT)

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 14:21:56 +0100

Hi,

That's a warning type message, not an error, so you could either ignore it, or try to pass statistics=none parameter to exp command (don't know whether you can do it with portal export utility though).

You should gather optimizer statistics for your schema objects manually after importing...

Tanel.

  Hi all,

  I am newbie to oracle portal and don know a lot about this but my management want me to export oracle portal schemas and import on another server. While I am trying to export Oracle Portal schema , its giving :

  EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.

  command which I am using to do this is :

  E:\OraHome_1\BIN>rmgpagegroup.cmd -mode export -s portal -p E3glf9AK -pu portal -pp secured123 -c apps -d provider6aug05.dmp

  "rmgpagegroup.cmd" file has been created using oracle portal only.

  How to resolve this ? Or If any one could provide me the step by step information on how to export oracle portal schema, will really be obliged.

  TIA
  --
  Thanks & Regards,
  T. Onkar Nath