Questionable Statistics(URGENT)

From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 17:03:33 +0530

Hi all,
 I am newbie to oracle portal and don know a lot about this but my management want me to export oracle portal schemas and import on another server. While I am trying to export Oracle Portal schema , its giving :  EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.  command which I am using to do this is :  E:\OraHome_1\BIN>rmgpagegroup.cmd -mode export -s portal -p E3glf9AK -pu portal -pp secured123 -c apps -d provider6aug05.dmp  "rmgpagegroup.cmd" file has been created using oracle portal only.  How to resolve this ? Or If any one could provide me the step by step information on how to export oracle portal schema, will really be obliged. TIA

--
Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath