OT: Oracle developer needed in NYC

From: Richard Ji <richard.c.ji_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:19:01 -0400

Hi All,

Sorry for OT stuff. We are looking for an Oracle developer/DBA with the following experience. We are not an agency.

o Oracle developement 5+ years. PL/SQL, SQL o Data warehouse experience a plus.
o Java a plus.
o Unix shell script.
o Some DBA experience of space management, schema managment,

    Oracle tools.

It's a 70% developer, 30% DBA type of position. This will be a contract job for 6 month to start with and we will either extend or convert to full time. We are located in mid-town Manhattan.

Please send salary/rate requirements and resume to: richard.ji_at_us.widerthan.com

You can check out our company website at www.widerthan.com

Best regards.

Richard