RE: Anyone using multi-block sizes for their databases

From: Kevin Closson <>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:33:03 -0700

I appreciate the parsing, but I'm sticking with orthogonal. The two topics start at 90 degree angles from each other (perpendicular) but they interect. So I offered it up. Two
lines intersecting at right angles are
orthogonal. Are we using the same etymology?

I was off by an order of magnitude on the size of the doc though, good arithmetic.

So what does any of that have to do with the topic itself?

I can't URL to the authors. I wrote it.