Re: ordebug flush

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:21:37 -0400

Use sqlplus ...

set line 200 trimspool on feedback off pagesize 0 select 'exec dbms_support.stop_trace_in_session(' || sid || ',' || serial# || ');'
from v$session where type = 'USER'
/

And obviously you can figure out what to do with the output. YMMV
Raj

--
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category =