Network monitoring tools

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 11:01:52 -0400

List,
 We experience network slow downs from time to time that have the database users complaining.  Our network is a NOVELL network connecting to a Linux server/ Oracle 10g. What type of equipment/software do you use to help detect what might be causing the network slow down?  We have proven that it is network related because the non database users also complain at the same time.

Thanks,
Ron