RE: PL/SQL memory usage?

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 13:43:43 -0500

Not entirely true. Some OS version/levels have limits. I saw a situation recently at which it was impossible to exceed 500MB with out ORA- error. The tricky part was trying to figure out what array was using all the memory and where in the PLSQL the array was being filled. Would be nice to have a little event that traced these objects only.