Re: help me resolve this hot backup failure !!

From: Surya Vempati <suryavempati_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:21:42 -0400

Hi,
  This is Cause of the .Aud files generated under $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/audit directory. Try the following
 Before trying , can u try to login as the user with which ur taking hotbackups. do not use /nolog option , still getting error , then proceed ..with following...

  1. Remove the *.aud files or
  2. Move the direcotry audit to audit1 & create dir audit
  3. Try login again (i mean thru the user with which ur taking hotbackups) If you are not able to do the step 1 or step2, ask Sys admin to do , if ur not able to do as Oracle user. Thanks VV