Re: DBMS_METADATA in 10.2

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 03:40:57 +0000

On 08/01/2005 10:28:33 PM, Wolfgang Breitling wrote:

> No peep or trace in the alert log.
> Are you sure you are running it on a supported platform ;-)

I am certain that I am NOT running a supported version but you did provide me with a useful answer. I am running FC3 and I came from vacation yesterday. I installed all patches that yum found, a new kernel among other things, and did not re-link oracle. One little "relink all" fixed the problem. I am growing old, I should have thought of that myself. Thanks again.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com