RE: OT: Bonusquestion - is the CBO a He, a She, an It, or a hermaphrodite

From: Billy Verreynne (JW) <VerreyB_at_telkom.co.za>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:11:43 +0200

rjamya wrote:

> CBO part is drfinitely a _she_. We don't know how exactly
> it works, some sketchy details appear and a whole lot of
> _guys_ claim to know how CBO works, and the internals
> and varied experience.
>
> Yup, a definite _she_.

Good argument.. but lacking a SVIF. A Single Very Important Fact. THERE ARE NO CENTREFOLD PINUPS OF THE CBO! So, definitely *not* a she.

I have it on confidential informnation that the CBO is the result from reverse engineering alien choas prediction technology at Groom Lake.. Of course, with a few missing software components and uncertainty if the technology is in fact applicable to our universe in the first place. But apperantly events in the last decade has strenghten the machine's prediction from the 70's that Michael Jackson is the world's most famous "dirty old white man", causing Larry to throw a few million (and some free RAC licenses) the Pentagon's way to obtain the core of this technology for the CBO.

But it is not the CBO that concerns me. No! I fear new year's eve, 4000. At exactly midnight 100's of 1000's of Oracle instances globally, will submit all broken DBMS jobs for execution. Initial calculation shows that the computing power require to deal with the resulting choas will cause a serious rift in the time-space continuum. We could well fold local space and have our solar system winding up in the Vogan sector.

We urgently need Oracle to release a patchset asap to prevent this from happening in 3000 years time.

Er.. have to go now. The dudes with the white jakets are here with my candy. Not that the pills really taste or look like candy... but they insist it is.. oh well...

--
Billy

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the Telkom SA Limited
e-mail legal notice available at
http://www.telkom.co.za/TelkomEMailLegalNotice.PDF