libclntsh.so missing on LINUX

From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:52:59 +0530

Hi All,
 I have just installed Oracle 9i rel 2 on RHES 4.0. When I am trying to invoke sqlplus/lsnrctl , its giving error which is :  "sqlplus: error while loading shared libraries : linclntsh.so : can not open shared object file : no such file of directory"  This means the above file is not found in the path. I searched for this file everywhere but the file with this name is not found anywhere however the installation process was fine but while linking it has thrown some errors which we had ignored. It might be because of that. Just to mention this server is still not in production environment.  Any clue how to resolve the error????
TIA

--
Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath