Re: how to send a fixed-format mail from unix

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:44:05 +0300

> this is a client issue and not a server issue, by default Notes [and
> Outlook and some others] display received email in flexable spaced
that's the reason I'v changed Tools -> Options -> Mail Format -> Compose in this message format to "Plain text" and checked box for Tools -> Options -> Preferences -> E-mail Options -> Read all standard mail in plain text.
So I don't care about people writing in 28th or red bold font.

Even Outlook could be made a bit not so unnecessary smart :)

Gints