RE: EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.

From: Marquez, Chris <cmarquez_at_collegeboard.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:14:16 -0400

Ron,

The precalculated optimizer statistics are flagged as questionable at export time if:

-> There are row errors while exporting
-> The client character set or NCHAR character set does not match the server character set or NCHAR character set
-> A QUERY clause is specified
-> Only certain partitions or subpartitions are exported

Also, you should have a look at this doc;

Doc ID: 	Note:159787.1
Subject: 	9i: Import STATISTICS=SAFE

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA

                      "Smith, Ron L."
                      <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>         To:       <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
                      Sent by:                  cc:
                      oracle-l-bounce_at_fr        Subject:  EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.
                      eelists.org

                      07/26/2005 08:21
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      rlsmith

I have a new Oracle 9.2 database that I am exporting. I keep getting the EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics. error. I ran catexp on the database, but that didn't;t help.

Can someone tell my how to get rid of the error?

Thanks!
Ron