RE: oracle 1g release 1 on solaris 10 Install Problem

From: Vajrala, Madhusudana R. <Vajrala.Madhusudana_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:04:44 -0500

No!! Oracle 10g (10.1.0.3) is one of the first software that was certified on Solaris 10. And It will be supported by Oracle.

In fact, One of the metalink document recommends using this parameter (-ignore....) while installing Oracle on AIX-5.3.

Also my understanding is it is the problem w/ the installer rather the Oracle RDBMS Binaries.