Specifying index tablespace

From: John Dunn <jdunn_at_sefas.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:46:03 +0100

When creating the following table, how can I specify that indexes are created in a specific tablespace? I am happy for the table to be created in the default tablespace, but want to specify a different tablespace for the index(es)?

Oracle version is 9.2

CREATE TABLE VADADM.TBLPRIMARYKEY( AUTOINCREMENTE INTEGER , COLTYPE VARCHAR2(50)
 , ID INTEGER NOT NULL , ID_PARENT INTEGER , NULABLE VARCHAR2(3) , SQLTYPE INTEG
ER , PSIZE INTEGER , LASTID INTEGER , NAME VARCHAR2(20) , PRIMARY KEY (ID), FORE
IGN KEY (ID_PARENT) REFERENCES VADADM.tblTABLE);

John Dunn
Product Consultant
Sefas Innovation Limited
Direct Dial +44 (0) 117 373 6122
www.sefas.com

PLEASE NOTE SEFAS INNOVATION HAVE MOVED TO: Sefas Innovation Ltd, CityPoint, Temple Gate, Bristol BS1 6PL, UK. Tel: +44(0) 117 373 6114
Fax: +44 (0) 117 373 6115
NEW DIRECT DIAL: +44 (0) 117 373 6122