Re: Oracle Free Monitoring link

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:46:06 -0700

On 7/26/05, Marquez, Chris <cmarquez_at_collegeboard.org> wrote:

> Every day I use the current version you can download...every minute it is
> working for me (sometime to well) notifying me of poetical problems with my
> databases.

I have been looking for just such a tool.

At times there is such a proliferation of Oracle error messages it seems there must be something that could be done with them other than just throw them away.

The problem with viewing Oracle error messages as poetry is that it too closely resembles the blather produced by Vogons and tends to make your ears bleed.

--
Jared Still