Re: EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.

From: Gene Sais <Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:32:45 -0400

Ron - When I went to 9i, I added the following option to my export scripts.

statistics=NONE

hth,
Gene

>>> "Smith, Ron L." <rlsmith_at_kmg.com> 07/26/05 9:21 AM >>>

I have a new Oracle 9.2 database that I am exporting. I keep getting the EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics. error. I ran catexp on the database, but that didn't;t help.

Can someone tell my how to get rid of the error?

Thanks!
Ron

Important Notice!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.