RE: EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:25:13 -0400

Ron,

Include in the exp parameters "statistics=none".

Tom

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Smith, Ron L. Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:21 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.

I have a new Oracle 9.2 database that I am exporting. I keep getting the EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics. error.

I ran catexp on the database, but that didn't;t help.

Can someone tell my how to get rid of the error?

Thanks!

Ron

Important Notice!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake,
then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.