Installing OEM DB control from scratch?

From: mr SunnyGuy <sunnyguy11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:34:04 -0700

Hello,

I upgraded my 9.2.0.5 DB to 10.1.0.4.0 database running on Solaris 9.

I'm trying to setup OEM DB control.

I've consulted google, metalink, and the oracle docs.

I dont see a clear cut recipe to install it from scratch ( which works in my environment ).

So far I've experimented with these command lines:

$ORACLE_HOME/sysman/admin/emdrep/bin/RepManager -connect TESTDB -action drop

emca -x

emca

emca -r

dbca

Does anyone have a recipe to install DB control from scratch?

-msg