Re: Monitoring memory usage by Java process

From: Radoulov, Dimitre <cichomitiko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:41:58 +0200

What OS? If its *nix, try pmap -x :)

HTH
Dimitre Radoulov

  does anyone know a way to identify how momory is used by a java process? On one of our servers, a process keeps hogging memory to a stage where we kill it. Whereas on a similar instance, it is well behaved.

  Since it is java I am not on java cluetrain. The databases are 9204.   Raj

  select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category = 'MANDATORY';