Re: Recovery Scenario

From: Manjula Krishnan <oradba.la_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:45:38 -0500

Actually, my database is fine. It is the backups that are failing. One file is not getting copied over. Hot backup runs at midnight and there is almost no activity in the database at that time.

I just ran a hot backup and it ran in 13 mins (usually 20 min).

Is there a timeout on AIX? I will post another question.

Thanks,

Manjula