RE: Know anyone?

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:18:03 -0400

On version 9.2 all it takes to 'install' statspack is to run $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/spcreate from the sqlplus prompt as user SYS. If dbms_job and dbms_pool already exist on your system edit spcusr.sql and comment out the calls to them.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --

From: Sudhi [mailto:sudhi_at_yahoo-inc.com] Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 8:26 AM
To: Magnus.Andersen_at_WalkerFirst.com
Cc: Oracle-L (E-mail)

How about we start off with a simple 15 min statspack interval when you see the spikes. also another sp report during the off-spike period ?

--
Legal Disclaimer: The statements expressed here are of my own and do not
represent those of Yahoo Inc !