RE: How To Find Reapeating Row Patterns

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:58:12 -0500

One other thing you would want is to run the same tests but remove repeating values...

so

ABBCDE would be

ABCDE This is because many programs operate in loops as they log messages so you would get patterns if you remove the repeating values, of course you may also need to remove more complicate repeating patterns within patterns...for example

ABCBCBCDE would be

ABCDE hummm, getting more complicated than I thought...