RE: Anyone using multi-block sizes for their databases

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:42:55 +0200

Hi Sandra,

... and the immediate counter-question is: *why* are you thinking about this?

by the way, the answer to your question is: "yes. to start with, you have to configure a segmented buffer cache"

kind regards,

Lex.

Steve Adams Seminar <http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html> http://www.naturaljoin.nl/events/seminars.html