RE: streams vs. replication

From: Mohan, Ross <RMohan_at_arbinet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:01:34 -0000

Joe, I'd be extending beyond what I experientially know if I tried to answer accurately. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you what I'd be doing: checking the 9206 bug fix list under the "streams" subheading, to determine what was fixed.

But, yea: something about going to "6" rang a bell.

Best of luck to you, keep us posted, willya?