Re: Opatch error

From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:50:45 +0530

Hi Jorma,
 Thanx for the quick reply. I had done this only but then i was getting the said error : -
  E:\OraHome_1\2617419\OPatch>opatch apply

Oracle Interim Patch Installer version 1.0.0.0.53 Copyright (c) 2005 Oracle Corporation. All Rights Reserved..

We recommend you refer to the OPatch documentation under OPatch/docs for usage reference. We also recommend using the latest OPatch version. For the latest OPatch version and other support related issues, please refer to document 293369.1 which is viewable from metalink.oracle.com<http://metalink.oracle.com>

Oracle Home = e:\orahome_1
Location of Oracle Universal Installer components = E:\orahome_1\oui
Location of OraInstaller.jar = "E:\orahome_1\oui\jlib" Oracle Universal Installer shared library = E:\orahome_1\oui\lib\win32\oraInstal
ler.dll
Location of Oracle Inventory Pointer = N/A Location of Oracle Inventory = E:\orahome_1\inventory Path to Java = "E:\orahome_1\jdk\jre\bin\java.exe" Log file = e:\orahome_1/.patch_storage/<patch ID>/*.log

The patch directory area must be a number.

ERROR: OPatch failed because of problems in patch area. OPatch returns with error code = 170

E:\OraHome_1\2617419\OPatch>

Any idea?????????