Re: OT Oracle Server Operating System

From: Keith Moore <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:19:58 -0700 (PDT)

I found this quote interesting: "Ellison and other Oracle executives saw Raw Iron vindicating his failed network computer concept"

Since I got my copy of Inforworld last night and they have a special report on thin clients called "Is the desktop PC History?"

http://www.infoworld.com/reports/29SRthin.html

Larry may be vindicated yet!

Keith