RE: OT Oracle Server Operating System

From: Reidy, Ron <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:51:51 -0600

They already thought of this. I think there term was "Big Iron", but I may be wrong on this one.

I think the limiting factor would be profitability. Will Oracle Corp make money being in the O/S business? I do not think so, and that was one of the reasons they dropped Big Iron.

Ron Reidy
Lead DBA
Array BioPharma, Inc.