Re: Statspack report analysis

From: stephen booth <stephenbooth.uk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:11:20 +0100

On 19/07/05, rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Metablink note 213725.1 suggests that a statspack analysis tool is available
> here. But is this internal only? if so, why would thay make it public in a
> public note? Is this a teaser?

I get a DNS error when I try to connect (Unknown Host) so it may be internal only. Applying Hanlon's Razor leads me to believe that it's more likely a mistake that it's been announced. Still, could be a teaser or a planned release that escaped a bit early.

Personally I use: http://www.oraperf.com/

Stephen