Re: adding col in between....

From: Giovanni Cuccu <giovanni.cuccu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:27:30 +0200

throw java.lang.IllegalArgumentException(" Do you think that vb/.net/perl/some_other_language programmers are smarter than Java ones?
the problem lies in bad roles separation and lack of skills, if are developing a java-oracle application you should need need at least one ("bridge") person that understand both Java and Oracle at the same level.
")
Please not that IllegalArgumentException is an unchecked exception, the compiler does not force you to catch it. Giovanni

On 7/19/05, rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> But I thought all java programmers ever need is a clob since they store
> everything in a big string.

> Okay, now I'll wait for java programmers to 'throw' exception at my
> comments. I, however have a preparedStatement() for them.
>
> Raj

Another free oracle resource profiler
http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraresprof/
New version 0.8 with many bug fixes
and warnings on file truncated, timed_statistics=false, incorrect
tracing deactivation and more