Re: [Q] RMAN backup as one big file problem?

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:56:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you to your info. I set to "unlimit". following are "show all":

RMAN> show all;

using target database controlfile instead of recovery catalog
RMAN configuration parameters are:
CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO REDUNDANCY 2; CONFIGURE BACKUP OPTIMIZATION OFF; # default CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO DISK; # default CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP ON;
CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP FORMAT FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO '/u4/RMANTEST/legl_cf_%F';
CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE DISK PARALLELISM 1; # default CONFIGURE DATAFILE BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO 1; # default
CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO 1; # default
CONFIGURE CHANNEL DEVICE TYPE DISK FORMAT '/u4/RMANTEST/legl_%U.bak';
RMAN configuration has no stored or default parameters CONFIGURE MAXSETSIZE TO UNLIMITED; # default CONFIGURE SNAPSHOT CONTROLFILE NAME TO
'/home/app/oracle/product/9.2/dbs/snapcf_legl.f'; # default
RMAN configuration has no stored or default parameters RMAN configuration has no stored or default parameters

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs