RE: Question regarding db_file_scattered_read

From: Johnson, George <GJohnson_at_GAM.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:30:22 +0100

        I am chasing the high-parse-to-execution route at the moment. Seems like there is an awful lot of un-shared SQL, so even if that isn't the major problem, it might do as well to try to clean that up as well.

        Like they say in all the best brit spy movies after the hero saves the world again, "The reward is handshake from a few men in Whitehall and the satisfaction of job well done."